The Drama Book Shop is THE place to go if you are looking for drama books, plays, the best selection in New York City.
I spent hours there today, with reading and going through novels and plays. They offer a fascinating selection, and it was hard not to leave the shop with more books I could carry.
Its just a block away from Time Square or 42nd street / Bus Terminal”.
If you like books, if you like plays: Go visit – its worth it!
What are GGGs new reading tidbits?:
- Women of Manhatten by John Patrick Shanley, thats why I went there.
Honestly, you cannot love books, and not leave without wanting to take so many more home. I tried to be reasonable. I tried!
So the extra reads, I am going to immerse with soonish are:
- The World of extreme happiness by Frances Ya-Chu Cowhig.
- Where’s my money? by John Patrick Shanley.
- Rachel by Angelica Weld Grimké.
- The Happy Sad by Ken Urban.
- Fool for Love and other Plays by Sam Shepard (including Angel City, Geography of a Horse Dreamer, Action, Cowboy Mouth, Melodrama Play, Seduced, Suicide in B, With an Introduction by Ross Wetzsteon).